Gypsy Wedding Traditions | Irish Gypsy Wedding Traditions | Gipsy | Gypsy Kings | Gipsy Weddings 2011

Gypsy Wedding Traditions
I always cry at weddings! I find it so hard to hold back his feelings on such an emotional event. In my view, Eastern Europe, most weddings are emotional, they are a mixture of pomp and pageantry combined with laughter and theatrics. Waiting for the Market Square in theheart of of Lviv , Ukraine . Evolving before my eyes is a virtual catwalk lovely bride all the advantages of photo opportunities in this very romantic setting. The procession is a never-ending, without exaggeration, there are hundreds of girls in full wedding regalia, so young kids are like, really. Statistics show that the average age is 21 Ukrainian brides and pipes occur in one out of three marriages, how sad.

I'm actually going to a country wedding, which promises to be very different from the urban version. I've heard so much about all the traditions and rituals, many pagan origin. I can not wait! I'm wearing a dark blue suite was told never to wear black. Fortunately, my roses are white. They are sad that the administration of red roses for the wedding would be a bad sign. Ukrainians can be so superstitious!

We travel with the most important items for a successful ceremony. "Rysnyk" (traditional towel embroidered with a dove on him) is the common denominator of life in this world. "Rysnyk" is embroidered on one's birth and more significant life events, especially wedding. Also, gently bear with us "Korovai" (braided bread loaves with the dough as symbols of fertility), another archetypal symbol of life here.
share