Kristen Stewart and Robert and Wedding Plans 2011

May God continue to bless them in everything for they are truly blessed! I love them both and they have been a blessing to me. I pray that they will always love each other and will grow old together; their are the perfect adorable couple and I wish them good health, peace, happiness, and love for one another for the rest of their days.

Rob and Kristen can take their vows and get married on screen and off screen at the same time; I just think that would be amazing and something all their fans would love to see. Just think, this would be a one and only time for anyone to do something like that; it would go down in History! I would like to see them get married at the same time they get married on BD. Awesome huh? and Mrs Pattinson! I love the sound of Mr. Their chemistry and love is so amazing; they just seem to glow with love in the looks they give one another and their eyes and body language just have love written all over them.  Rob and Kristen are the perfect couple and they are awesome!