New Gosip Kristen Stewart and Robert and Wedding Plans 2011

I agree that Ok magazine has a very vivid imagination.Everybody is commenting on these two and everyone has come foward but these two.You have directors and producers confirming the are in fact a couple.I think for alot of people until KS or RP confirm come foward to alot of people magazines included it is still going to be hear say.I have debated this fact with friends when really it is a fighting battle.

They believe they are together I am however still on the fence now more than ever.I heard some good arguments for both sides.I don’t believe the wedding rumors though.For the RobSten side I can see how they might feel the way they do.You see the closeness and the chemistry between the two.It is obvious their is admiration there.They speak so highy of each other.I can see how people might equate that to love.I also know there is different kinds and ways to love.I am not taking anything away from the RobSten fans.If that is the way you see it so be it.I just know from expierence everything is not always what it seems.If they are together I wish them well.I am sure it can’t be easy and it is only going to get harder.

This is what is happening now and it is news because people continue to show interest in these two and whether they are together or not.As long as that is in question the paps aren’t going anywhere.As for the Non RobSten’s I can see their point.You have producers and directors coming foward at the time the movies are being promoted.They have had over a dozen chances to come foward with this information in a dozen other interviews and yet both